This list will continuously be updated.
What are the Covid-19 saftey measurements on-site?
Health and safety of all participants is our highest priority.
Following the regulations of the TU Berlin, medical masks are mandatory in all lecture rooms. FFP2 or N95 are recommended. In all other areas, wearing medical masks is preferred, especially when closely interacting with other participants.
During the Main Conference, the lecture hall is at half capacity. This means every other seat should be left vacant.
What are the submission guidelines for abstracts?
The body text cannot exceed 2500 characters (including spaces).
Although not mandatory one figure can be added: JPG, GIF, and PNG formats are supported, the size limit is 5MB, figure caption max 300 characters.
What topics can my abstract be assigned to?
- Data analysis, machine learning, neuroinformatics
- Learning, plasticity and memory
- Motor control, movement, navigation
- Attention, reward, decision making
- Behavior and cognition
- Brain disease, network dysfunction and intervention
- Single neurons, biophysics
- Networks, dynamical systems
- Sensory processing and perception
I have submitted an abstract. Will I automatically be registered for the conference?
No, please do not forget to register.
For any further questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org