High-Performance Simulation and Data Analysis
Over the past years, High Performance Computing (HPC) has taken on an increasingly important role in neuroscientific research. HPC resources can be used for processing and analysis of high-resolution data sets, for the simulation of large and complex neuronal network models, or for the analysis of the simulation and/or experimental results, amongst other applications. We bring neuroscience and HPC closer together through comprehensive support oriented to the needs of the neuroscience community.
- Our interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers is dedicated to supporting neuroscientists in the use of high performance computing and data resources for their research.
- Expertise in both neuroscience and high performance computing is based on in-house research and development, as well as collaborative joint projects with national and international partners.
Our research and support activities
- Developing simulation, data analysis and visualisation technology for neuroscience
- Porting and optimizing user codes for supercomputers
- Maintaining installations of widely used simulation and data analysis tools on the supercomputers
- Supporting the preparation of computing time proposals, including test projects and preparatory access
- Offering tutorials, courses and workshops