The Bernstein Coordination Site (BCOS) is your central contact for any information and questions about the Bernstein Network.
It supports the scientists of the Bernstein Network in their joint activities and serves as a link between the network partners.
Since September 2015, the Bernstein Coordination Site is a branch office of Forschungszentrum Jülich. The coordination site is located on the premises of the Bernstein Center Freiburg at the University of Freiburg.
Tasks of the Bernstein Coordination Site:
- Connecting link to partners in science, industry, politics and the general public
- Public outreach
- Community building and facilitating scientific encounter
- Extending the network’s corporate identity
- Organization of the Bernstein Conference
- Supporting young researchers
- International representation, institutional networking and lobbying