Since computational neuroscience is an interdisciplinary field of research, the scientists in the Bernstein Network Computational Neuroscience have a broad expertise and reveal a diverse spectrum of methods.
We offer a platform of scientific exchange for our members and the community across all career levels. We coordinate different formats and opportunities to make networking viable and keeping it attractive.
- The Bernstein Conference is one of the most renowned conferences in the field of computational neuroscience. Every year, we take care of the smooth running of the conference, thus providing the platform for scientists from all over the world to discuss the latest scientific findings.
- To promote young scientists, we develop and organize a wide variety of workshops and seminars, such as the online seminar series Bernstein SmartSteps. Our formats provide early career scientists with many different opportunities for networking and further education.
- This includes travel grants and the Brains for Brains Young Researcher Award.
- We represent the network on an international level and inform the scientific community about the Bernstein Network thus expanding its visibility.
- An interdisciplinary field such as computational neuroscience contributes to the continuous progress in technology and medicine. We are the contact for companies active in the fields of neurotechnology, Artificial Intelligence and data science.
- We inform scientists of all career levels about current job offers within the Bernstein Network, as well as about calls for third-party funding and scientific awards in the field of computational neuroscience.